Provides instant relief from pain & treatment of sports injuries, arthritis, sore neck, backache, muscular pain, cramps, hypothermia, sprains & growing pains, etc.
For Microwave Use:
1. Before microwaving, the clay pack must be at room temperature.
2. Distribute clay evenly in the pack, fold in half & then place in microwave.
3. Heat at 1000w power for 60 seconds.
4. For distributing heat, kneed contents equally. Keep checking for the desired temperature. If the pack is too hot, let it cool and then apply. Do not apply the pack directly to your skin.
5. If additional heat is desired, return to microwave & heat in 15-second increments until the desired temperature is reached. Excessive heating may cause the pack to rupture and leak.
6. For future far-infrared therapy, store it at room temperature.
1. Boil enough water to submerge the pack entirely.
2. Remove water from the heating source. Ensure you never dip the gel pack while the water is being heated.
3. Dip the gel pack into the water for approximately 50 seconds. Remove, wipe it dry, & check the temperature.
Carefully read all instructions and warnings before use, as improper use may cause injury.
1. Keep this Universal Hot/Cold Cover Pack out of children’s reach. People with certain diseases such as circulatory problems, diabetes, nerve damage, paralysis, or sensitive skin should not use.
2. Intended for external use only.
3. Before applying this pack, cover using the included cover or a towel. Do not puncture or tear the Zeta pack. Protect yourself from overheating to avoid skin burns, pack deterioration, & possible leakage. Wait a few minutes before applying any cold compress to the skin & never use cold therapy longer than 30 minutes at a time. Do not use over sensitive skin.
4. Avoid using Analgesic products with the Zeta pack, such as sports cream, balms, salves, or lotions.
5. Zeta Packs contain Non-Toxic materials. If the contents of the Zeta Pack make contact with the eyes, skin, or clothing, flush with warm water. If any redness or irritation persists, consult a physician. If contents are swallowed, take one or two glasses of water, induce vomiting and consult a physician.
There are no reviews yet.