Use this Universal Hot/Cold Pack to relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness & inflammation. Simply apply to the injured area for long-lasting relief, address back strain, & flexible enough for pain relief for the neck, shoulders, joints & cramps, etc. You will find this essential, reusable, trusted & for fast relief anytime, anywhere. Its 20-30 minutes cycle of therapy is laboratory tested, safe for all ages & provides far infrared therapy, stress relief, hand strengthening & more. So, just place it in a microwave for 2 minutes for heating or on a stove top & use it conveniently. To chill, just place it in the freezer.
Carefully read all instructions & warnings before use as improper use may cause injury.
- Keep this Universal Hot/Cold Cover Pack out of children’s reach.
- People with certain diseases such as circulatory problems, diabetes, nerve damage, paralysis, or sensitive skin should not use it.
- Can be used for external use only.
- Before applying this pack, use a sleeve or towel.
- Do not puncture, tear or bite the Zeta pack.
- Protect yourself from excessive heating otherwise that can cause skin burns, pack deterioration, & possible leakage.
- Simply, wait a few minutes before applying a cold compress to the skin & never take cold therapy longer than 30 minutes at a time.
- Do not use over sensitive skin areas or skin. Also avoid usage of Analgesic products with Zeta packs such as sports cream, balms, liniments, or lotions.
- Last but not the least, Zeta Packs contain Non-Toxic materials. If contents of the Zeta Pack contact eyes, skin, or clothing, flush with warm water. If any redness or irritation persists, consult a physician. If contents are swallowed, take one or two glasses of water & induce vomiting & consult a physician.